1. Call a meeting of your CA Board with proper notification
2. A board member must make a motion to call an AGM and the motion be voted on.
3. A board member must make a motion to strike a three person nominating committee, at least one of whom sits on the current board. The other two in the committee must be members but there are no further restrictions.
4. Someone must be appointed to organize the AGM. Duties include finding a location, liaising with head office regarding all communications, finding a returning officer and all additional details.
5. A copy of the minutes for this meeting should be completed the following day and sent to CA Support and your appointed Provincial Director. CA Support will contact you regarding any questions and to schedule your notice.