Ed Ammar was elected as Provincial Director - Edmonton in October 2016.
Ed believes that all people have fundamental rights and freedoms, and should be treated equally and fairly in all sectors of society and before the law.
With these rights and freedoms comes the inherent responsibility to give back to a society that has given so much to him. It is with this justification that he wholeheartedly supports the principles and policies of the Wildrose Party.
- Worked as a Teacher prior to arriving in Canada in 1995 for 6 years
- Worked in Construction from 1996 – 2000
- Business Owner from 2000 – 2007
- Designation for both commercial and residential real estate since 2008
- Founder and Publisher of a real-estate magazine (Real Home Advice) for Western Canada since 2012
Ed has lived in Edmonton for the last 21 years. He has been married for 20 years and has 4 children. He has been a Wildrose activist, volunteer, donor and supporter of the Party since 2013.