Terry Beglinger is a successful entrepreneur and business man with a very diverse business history. He and his wife Veena (a land use and commercial real estate development attorney) live on their ranch in the Millarville area with their 3 children.
Mr. Beglinger grew up in Calgary, but spent 8 years living in California and Arizona, where he became very familiar with US politics, healthcare, education and the economy.
Terry’s university education compliments his business background:
Education: Bachelor of Commerce (marketing)
Bachelor of Arts (economics)
- Happy Trails Riding Stable (1991- current) including contracts with The Calgary Stampede Caravan and Promotion Committees & Spruce Meadows (1996-current)
- Vision Custom Contracting & Design operating in Arizona, California & Calgary (2003-current)
- Image Granite & Marble (2010-current)
- Creative Travel Adventures (1990-1996)
- Impact Floor Covering Sales and Installations (1983-1992)
- Conservative Party of Canada Board of Directors for Ted Menzies
- Current V.P. Communications Wildrose Board of Directors Livingstone-Macleod
- Current V.P. of the High Country Rural Crime Watch Board of Directors
Calgary Stampede Chuckwagon Committee (current) – Habitat for Humanity, (2003—present) – Millarville Community Church (current Facility Projects Coordinator) – Feeding the Homeless in Los Angeles, CA – Terry Fox Run for Cancer – Food Bank Fundraisers – Teddy Bear Picnic
Wildrose MLA Endorsements:
“I have been very impressed with Terry’s background, knowledge, insight and outlook for our party, and feel that he would bring significant value to our provincial board”.
Jeff Wilson, MLA Shaw
“I feel that Terry has the background and experience to make a fine addition to the executive committee”. Pat Stier, MLA Livingstone-Macleod
“I support Terry Beglinger for Southern Alberta Regional Director because of his business acumen, dedication and outside the box ideas. The Party would benefit from his service as a Regional Director”. Ian Donavan, MLA Little Bow
The Wildrose Party needs to continue to gain the support and trust of Albertans through its message and being well organized. We need to create a Wildrose communication web which links all of the C.A.s to each other, as well as to the Executive in order effectively set goals, develop strategies and develop and implement a unified plan. The Party needs to be organized like franchise, with the Executive designing and developing strategies and plans, which give the CA’s a basic framework to work with, without limiting their independent function.